I have a Swiss tax filing requirement. I have to file a Swiss tax return. I need help with my tax preparation.

In general, all Swiss citizens and C permit holders have a filing requirement. Foreign national holding an L or B permit have to file a Swiss tax return if certain conditions are met:

  • Employment income > 120’000 CHF *
  • Private net income > 2’500 CHF *
  • Value of net assets > 200’000 CHF *
  • Self-employment income
  • Property in Switzerland

* Conditions apply for canton Zurich. Other cantons might have different quotes.

Are you looking for a Swiss tax specialist to help you with the preparation of your Swiss tax return? We can provide you with following services for all German-speaking cantons:

  • Preparation of your Swiss tax return
  • Review of Swiss tax assessment
  • Review of Swiss tax bills
  • Filing an appeal
  • Correspondence with the tax authorities
  • Responding to additional requests from the tax authorities
  • Extension of filing deadline
  • Estimation of Swiss tax liability

Book a Consultation Go back to Services